The purpose of the Saudi E-Health 2012 conference is to bring together both healthcare providers and information technologists to empower the advancements in the delivery, quality, and continuity of health care. The conference's strong ties to The Saudi Association for Health Informatics (SAHI) and healthcare communities offer abundant opportunities for interaction and collaboration along with the National E-health initiative as guided by the Saudi Ministry of Health.
The focus of the conference is on introducing key concepts, issues and applications in applied health informatics, the discipline addressing the preparation for, and the procurement, deployment, implementation, resourcing, effective usage, and evaluation of health informatics solutions in the healthcare systems.
Largest event of its’ kind in the Middle East:
The Saudi e-Health Conference is the largest of its’ kind In the Middle East. It is held in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia which is the largest and fastest growing healthcare market in the Middle East. The event is attracting many high level officials, executives, professionals and technical people working in healthcare services.
- -To expand awareness about health informatics and emphasize its importance in enhancing quality of healthcare delivery, ensuring the efficient utilization of resources.
- -To create opportunities for networking, exchange experiences and sharing knowledge in the field of healthcare informatics.
- -To explore the e-Health new trends and latest technologies.
- Main topics:
- -Consumer Health Informatics.
- -mHealth Tele-expertise.
- -Healthcare Information Systems (HIS & PCIS).
- -Interoperability - standards - Coding.
- -Public Health Informatics and Translational Informatics (from Molecules to Populations).
- -eHealth Experiences